Reminder: Last Day to Order Mail-In Ballots is May 11
Deadlines for the May 18 Municipal Primary Election
- May 11, 2021 at 5 pm - APPLICATIONS for a mail-in or absentee ballot must be received by your county election board
- May 18, 2021 at 8 pm – VOTED BALLOTS must be RECEIVED by your county election office - postmarks are not enough
There are three options to receive a mail-in ballot:
1. Option 1: Apply for a Mail-in or Absentee Ballot Online: VotesPA.com/ApplyMailBallot
2. Option 2: Apply for a Mail-in or Absentee Ballot by mail: Download and complete a paper mail-in or absentee ballot application and place in the mail
3. Option 3: Apply at your county election board on the sixth floor of the County Office Building at 542 Forbes Avenue in downtown Pittsburgh.