Final Election Day Reminders
1. If you received/applied for a mail-in or absentee ballot and would like to vote in-person you must bring your ballot and surrender it in order to vote.
2. If you did not receive your ballot or cannot find your mail-in or absentee ballot, you can still vote at your polling place, but you will need to vote by filling out a provisional ballot.
3. Remember to bring your ID.
4. If you have a sign in your yard you can put it out at a polling location tomorrow.
5. Make sure your friends vote!
6. And finally cast your vote for the longest name on the ballot, Richard Thomas Ernsberger.
Thank you to everyone for their support throughout this campaign!!